Program Souvenir Ads and Memories
You can advertise your business and/or services, or give a shout-out to your student(s) through our "Memory Section" in our Souvenir Program. The Program is printed every spring and handed out during the final concert.
Print-ready artwork must be received by Friday, February 20, 2020
Preferred File Formats: Print-ready PDF or 300 dpi JPEG
Please use this check list before submitting your artwork:
- Convert text into outlines
- Flatten transparencies
- Embed all images
- Images or photos need to be at least 300 dpi and in CMYK mode
Full page with bleed: 5.75” x 8.75” – $300
Full page non-bleed: 5” x 8” – $300
Half page non-bleed: 5” x 4” – $200
Quarter page non-bleed: 2.5” x 4” – $100
MEMORY SECTION (FREE)
Give a shout-out or capture your memories and keep them alive in our special Memory Section!
- Commemorate your experiences with your ensemble members.
- Encourage and/or thank your team members and coaches.
- Document your JCM adventures.
- Memory pages make the concert program a wonderful piece of memorabilia for the future.
Deadline to reserve a memory section is on February 20, 2020. There is no need to format your submission. Our designer will do the work for you!
Photo and text of up to 80 characters – $0
Text (only) of up to 160 characters – $0